Wow! So you have decided to make a big change!
You are in the fortunate position to be able to take your time and settle in step by step.
Maybe you want to sort things out on your own – or maybe you just join one workshop after the other! We will be happy to meet you!
- “Welcome to Berlin!”
THE workshop for all those who have just arrived (or still feel like they had just arrived…) >>
- “Where are you on the Culture Shock Line?”
Don’t worry: you are not alone when it comes to questions like “why the hell did I ever decide to come here…??”
- “Stay in Line with the German Law”
How to avoid unpleasant encounters & surprises: from Anmeldung and alcohol limits to Pfandrückgabe and U-Bahn tickets. Find out more! >>
- “Write your German CV!”
Learn how to write a CV that German employers will like! >>
- “Job Interview in Germany”
How does a German job interview look like? Which questions are typically being asked? How can you get prepared? Find out in this workshop >>
And for sure you will explore the wide range of exciting events and cultural highlights – and meet lots of interesting people!
- Find a list of events and platforms to meet Internationals and Locals >>
- Maybe you even want to organize events or meetups yourself? It’s easy on platforms like Meetup or InterNations! >>
- And do join us on facebook!
We’ll definitely post some good ideas during the time you’re here.
If you need any further help, don’t hesitate to contact us for coaching or counselling.
Find out more about individual help for Expats and Internationals >>